Rapid transmission: due to REMOSET, the frequency of a corresponding hand-held transmitter or pocket transmitter can easily be set up via the receiver. It is possible to remotely set the desired transmission channel at the transmitter via radio signal, no visual contact required. This can even be done during a live performance! An intelligent carrier analysis method provides user support by only allowing transmission channels on which no other transmitter is active.
- 124 selectable channels in 6 channel groups
- Parallel operation of up to 20 channels
- Diversity system with removable antennas
- Integrated scan function
- Pilot tone squelch and noise squelch
- Attenuator with 2-way switching
- LCD for indicating receiver channel/receiver group, audio level/RF level, mute, lock, active antenna and battery status of the transmitter
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal, bal.
- 482 mm (19") rack installation possible with supplied mounting brackets
- Supplies operating voltage to TXS-870B