Portable amplifier system,
with integrated 2-channel multifrequency receiver unit in UHF PLL technology.
- Operation via mains connection or built-in rechargeable lead gel battery 12 V/7.2 Ah (operating time: up to 10 hours), integrated automatic battery charging
- For mobile applications, e.g. sales events, lectures
- 2 x 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz)
- Class D power amplifier
- Cabinet with durable two-component PU coating
- 2-way bass-reflex speaker system
- Excellent sound characteristics due to a 20 cm (8", FAITAL) bass speaker and 25 mm (1") horn tweeter
- 1 input via comb. jacks mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm), gain control, 3-way tone control
- 1 stereo line input via RCA jacks, gain control, common 2-way tone control
- Adjustable talkover
- Link connections (RCA) for combining several amplifier systems TXA-624CD/SW or TXA-604/SW
- SPEAKON connection (4 Ω) for external speaker TXB-602/SW
- Stand sleeve
- Supplied with practical protective shoulder bag which can stay on during operation
Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE or TXA-800HT.
Licence-free in the EU.