for setting up a multi-zone PA system. A switch allows each of the 5 inputs to be assigned to one of the 4 outputs. Thus, it is possible to reproduce varying programmes in different areas. Another advantage is that an announcement in one area will not interrupt the programme in another area.
With the optional zone-paging microphone PA-4000RC, the amplifier can be extended to a 4-channel PA system. In combination with the fireman’s microphone PA-4000FMP with integrated voice memory, e.g. an alarm system can be set up in schools.
- 4 x 120 W
- 4 zones, can be controlled individually
- 3 mic/line inputs and 2 line inputs
- Built-in adjustable monitor speaker
- Chime and siren can also be activated via external momentary push-button
- Bass, treble and master controls, level display via LEDs, regulated fan
- Phantom power for electret microphones
- Connection for microphone PA-4000PTT
- Connections for 4 x PA fireman’s microphone PA-4000FMP
- Mains operation and 24 V emergency power operation