Professional 16-channel Mono PLL Audio Transmission System, 863-865 MHz, with Extensive Accessories
- Suitable as a tour guide system and for any other application in which a certain audio source or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Wireless transmissions of audio signals with one transmitter and one receiver are also possible
- Simultaneous operation of up to 8 transmitters with different frequencies (dep. on distance of transmitter, stationary RF sources of interference and other local conditions)
- Licence-free in the EU
16-channel PLL transmitter, for microphone operation and line audio signals.
- Integrated microphone
- Supplied with additional electret tie clip microphone
- Audio line input via 3.5 mm mono jack
- Status indication of rech. battery, indication of carrier signal
- Volume level control, belt clip
- Power supply via 2 x 1.2 V NiMH rech. battery AA size (not supplied) or low-voltage jack (5 V), transmitting power: ≤ 10 mW (EIRP), operating range: approx. 50 m, dimensions: 66x111x35 mm, weight: 85 g
Licence-free in the EU!