16-channel Mono PLL Audio Transmission System, 863-865 MHz
- Suitable as a tour guide system and for any other application in which a certain audio source or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Wireless transmissions of audio signals with one transmitter and one receiver are also possible
- Due to the small frequency spacing in this free frequency range, a simultaneous operation of not more than two transmitters is recommended
- Licence-free in the EU
Transmitter, for microphone applications.
- 16 selectable channels
- Integrated microphone
- Supplied with additional electret tie clip microphone
- Status indication of rech. battery
- Operating positions: on/standby/off
- Volume level control, belt clip
- Power supply via 2 x 1.2 V NiMH rech. battery AA size (not supplied), transmitting power: ≤ 10 mW (EIRP), operating range: approx. 50 m, dimensions: 92x65x25 mm, weight: 78 g
Licence-free in the EU.